Bill Harris Dealerships is seeking an Accounting Clerk! Accounting background and experience is a MUST -- prior dealership accounting experience is a plus!
⭐ Want to put your best foot forward? Follow these tips.
- Include an updated resume (PDF or Word doc) when submitting your application.
- Be sure to answer the questionnaire within the application.
- Check out our Core Values. These are important to us, and will be important to you if you join our team!
- Data Entry and Review – posting invoices/vouchers /payment requests
- Problem resolutions of account related issues
- Balancing statements & finalizing data
- Processing accounts payable invoices and payment requests and issuing reimbursement checks
- Matching checks to invoices/payment requests after each check run cycle
- Processing payroll
- Entering invoices; entering, posting and reconciling batches; researching & resolving payables issues with vendors
- Prepping accounts for payments & verifying data in system
- Back-up operator for phones if needed
- Breaking down and costing deals
- Daily deposit
- Posting accounts payable/receivables
- Billing out deals, swaps, and wholesales
- Title maintenance
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Accounting experience required; college degreee a plus
- Previous dealership experience preferred
- Ability to balance large volume accounts
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Fast learner that is open to change and able to handle a demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- A professional appearance
- Strong communication and people skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to pass a drug screening and background check
Benefits include a competitive compensation plan, paid time off, paid holidays, insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, supplemental), retirement plan, employee vehicle purchase program, employee pricing on parts.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our company, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button