Bill Harris Dealerships is always accepting applications from those who want to get in the driver’s seat of their career!
⭐ Want to put your best foot forward? Follow these tips.
- Include an updated resume (PDF or Word doc) when submitting your application.
- Be sure to answer the questionnaire within the application.
- Check out our Core Values. These are important to us, and will be important to you if you join our team!
Internet Sales Consultants answer all of a customer's questions via phone/email/internet and ultimately inspire them to come visit us and become part of the Bill Harris Family as new customers! You must be charismatic, communicate well, and be knowledgeable about not only the AMAZING products we sell, but all of the greawt things the Dealership offers. You are our Front Line to customers and represent how Distinctively Different we are!
As an Internet Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for QUICKLY and EFFICIENTLY contacting customers who have emailed in and help pair them with the right vehicle and the right Sales Consultant to ultimately create life-long relationships!
- Ensure COMPLETE customer satisfaction every time.
- Learns and understands all products and services, inside and out, offered at both dealerships.
- Becomes an expert on the vehicles we offer by studying their features and capabilities, as well as comparing and contrasting competitive models.
- Answer specific questions on condition and equipment on both New and Used vehicles between both lots.
- Explains features and operation of vehicle over the phone or via email/texting effectively.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers and negotiates sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle.
- Walks the lot and visually inspects inventory.
- Completes all paperwork and daily tasks.
- Log contact with customers on data sheets and accurately log notes from conversations with customers.
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
- Regular attendance and promptness are a must.
- One year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sales license (we will set you up with this).
- Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale.
- Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees.
- Ability to speak a second language preferred.
Benefits include a lucrative compensation plan, paid time off, paid holidays, insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, supplemental), retirement plan, employee vehicle purchase program, employee pricing on parts.
It's time to make the most important move of your career!
When you join our company, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.