Bill Harris Dealerships is always accepting applications from those who want to get in the driver’s seat of their career.
⭐ Want to put your best foot forward? Follow these tips.
- Include an updated resume (PDF or Word doc) when submitting your application.
- Be sure to answer the questionnaire within the application.
- Check out our Core Values. These are important to us, and will be important to you if you join our team!
- Train, develop, and motivate a professional sales force
- Develop a creative and successful strategy for every sale
- Ensure that every Customer is completely satisfied with the entire purchase experience
- Ensure that all deals, paperwork, and data are completed according to local standards
- Maximize profitability on each and every deal
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Successful experiences in automotive sales management -Or- Solid proven sales track record if you are a current salesperson ready to take the next step
- A strong work ethic with the ability to achieve desired results
- Strong leadership skills
- Assertive and knowledgeable in dealership sales operations
- Results-driven, highly-energized, and self-motivated
- Used car buying/appraising experience a PLUS
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- High School Diploma/ GED required. College degree a PLUS
Benefits include a lucrative compensation plan, paid time off, paid holidays, insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, supplemental), retirement plan, employee vehicle purchase program, employee pricing on parts.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our company, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button