Bill Harris Dealerships is always accepting applications from those who want to get in the driver’s seat of their career!
⭐ Want to put your best foot forward? Follow these tips.
- Include an updated resume (PDF or Word doc) when submitting your application.
- Be sure to answer the questionnaire within the application.
- Check out our Core Values. These are important to us, and will be important to you if you join our team!
- Provide high quality customer service and satisfaction at or above company standards
- Maintain good working relations with manufacturers
- Motivating, Coaching, and Leading a dynamic and high-performing service selling and technical team
- Effectively supervising and managing the work load and schedules of all service department associates
- Effectively operating the service department to achieve overall business performance objectives, including sales, productivity, and profitability goals
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs
- Ensuring the service department operates under safe conditions according to established policies and procedures and in compliance with federal, state, and other mandated regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have prior service management experience at a dealership
- Must be results-driven, highly energized, customer service-oriented LEADER
- Must have a passion for taking care of customers
- Excellent organization skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of success in dealership management and a strong understanding of vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Possess ability to lead a Service team to top-level performance and create a 5-star customer experience
- Computer experience
- HS Diploma required; college degree a plus; ASE or manufacturer certifications a plus
- Must have a current valid driver's license
Benefits include a lucrative compensation plan, paid time off, paid holidays, insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, supplemental), retirement plan, employee vehicle purchase program, employee pricing on parts.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our company, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button