This is for those interested in starting their career as an Automotive Technician. Bill Harris Dealerships has an opportunity for you!
⭐ Want to put your best foot forward? Follow these tips.
- Include an updated resume (PDF or Word doc) when submitting your application.
- Be sure to answer the questionnaire within the application.
- Check out our Core Values. These are important to us, and will be important to you if you join our team!
- Perform lube, oil, filter and multipoint inspections for customer vehicles.
- Perform maintenance services, tire rotations, tire repairs, brake services, etc.
- Assess any supplemental vehicle needs.
- Perform quality service at all times and notify management of any substandard processes, parts or procedures.
- Maintain clean vehicles during all servicing and repairs.
- Achieve customer service satisfaction through prompt and accurate service and communication.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times and adhere to all OSHA/EPA requirements.
- Perform all job duties requested by management.
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Set an example of outstanding attendance, positive attitude, professionalism, including orderly and safe work environment.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving goals.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Ability to exercise good judgement.
- Valid State drivers license and good driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience as a technician's assistant or apprentice preferred
Benefits include a lucrative compensation plan, paid time off, paid holidays, insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, supplemental), retirement plan, employee vehicle purchase program, employee pricing on parts.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our company, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button