Bill Harris Dealerships is looking for an experienced Customer Service/BDC Specialist! Prior automotive/BDC experience is a plus, but we will happily train those who can provide an exceptional customer experience! What
What sets us apart? Competitive pay, fantastic benefits, a warm and friendly atmosphere (you become part of the family), opportunities to sharpen your skills, rewards for high performance, and a chance to own the customer's experience. You are the one who makes it happen.
Benefits include a lucrative compensation plan, insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, supplemental), paid time off, paid holidays, flexible time off, retirement plan, employee vehicle purchase program, employee pricing on parts.
⭐ Want to put your best foot forward? Follow these tips.
- Include an updated resume (PDF or Word doc) when submitting your application.
- Be sure to answer the questionnaire within the application.
- Check out our Core Values. These are important to us, and will be important to you if you join our team!
The Customer Service BDC Specialist utilizes their selling ability, computer skills, courteous phone manner, and positive attitude to get clients in the door.
- Answer all incoming phone calls according to script and schedule a sales appointment.
- Making outbound calls
- Handling a heavy volume of calls.
- Logging all customer comments and notes.
- Scheduling follow-up contact if no appointment is made.
- Contacting customers using scripts to schedule appointments for sales and service.
- Pitching, educating, and upselling services.
- Confirming scheduled appointments.
- Adding scheduled appointments to scheduling calendars.
- Rescheduling no-show customer appointments.
- Following up with sales or service department to determine if appointment was kept and the outcome.
- Scheduling future contact as needed.
- Purifying and updating customer changes in database.
- Generating letters, postcards, and emails according to a pre-determined timeline to automatically schedule follow-up reminders for next contact.
- Contacting customers based on current marketing initiatives.
- Responding to customer website requests.
- Contacting internet customers via email and phone to schedule an appointment.
- Following up on internet customer emails according to a pre-determined timeline.
- Notifying necessary departments when an appointment is scheduled.
- Assisting with other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience with phones or telemarketing experience in the following fields: automotive, business development, customer service, highly preferable.
- Previous experience with the process of the scripts.
- Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude at the first point of contact with any potential client/customer.
- First-class verbal, written and communication skills including the ability to initiate dialogue with BDC Manager and communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential and required.
- Preferable knowledge of working Microsoft Word, computer literate/knowledge, data entry skills.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our company, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button