Bill Harris Dealerships is seeking a top-notch Parts Specialist (part time or full time). We are primarily looking for someone who is experienced in automotive parts, especially GM and/or Chrysler brands; however, we are open to individuals without direct expereince. This person must have an interest in the automotive industry, be extremely attentive to detail, and consistently accurate with processes and numbers.
⭐ Want to put your best foot forward? Follow these tips.
- Include an updated resume (PDF or Word doc) when submitting your application.
- Be sure to answer the questionnaire within the application.
- Check out our Core Values. These are important to us, and will be important to you if you join our team!
Parts Specialist Duties:
- Order, receive, and bill all parts
- Maintain proper storage of parts
- Stock shelves
- Assist retail customers and technicians, including answering phones and retail counter
- Assist with parts inventory management through bin counts and record keeping
- Pick-up and delivery of parts
- Keep department and work area orderly, neat, and clean
- Maintain a superior level of customer service
- Other duties as directed by management
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player.
- One to two years of prior automotive parts experience is preferred, either from a retail parts outlet or a dealership setting.
- Must be highly detail oriented and strive for 100% accuracy in all orders and parts requests.
- Must be skilled with computers and using software.
- Must be available to work a schedule that will include Saturdays.
- Valid driver license
Benefits include a lucrative compensation plan, paid time off, paid holidays, insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, supplemental), retirement plan, employee vehicle purchase program, employee pricing on parts.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our company, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button